MBC Book Club is a wonderful perk of membership!
Each month, a book is selected to complement our programming. We meet monthly upstairs on the 7th floor after breakfast
Past Book Club selections include:
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The Train To Crystal City by Jan Jarboe Russell
- The Chickenshit Club by Jesse Eisinger
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
- Empire of The Summer Moon by S. C. Gwynne
- Talking To Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- Pigs In Heaven by Barbara Kingsolver
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
We hope you'll join us!