MBC Reconnection Zoom Meeting
We are moving to Zoom for April!
We can't wait to see you all! If you are new to Zoom, please have a look at the Zoom trainings we are offering the week of March 30th - April 3rd. We want you to be as comfortable as possible with the technology as we all figure out how to stay connected during this time.
When you register for a selected time, you will be emailed the Zoom login info (which is different for each meeting) and can use your computer, tablet or phone to access. You do not need to download anything to participate. You need to be logged into your MBC account to register.
You are able to call in without video, but the best way to use Zoom, is to have your camera on and show your face. It will give you the greatest sense of connection and you'll have the best experience with it this way.
About Our Speaker:
Info coming soon!
- Introductions & Announcements
- Breakout rooms for networking in small groups
- Have a wonderful Wednesday!
A few brief pointers:
- Create a free Zoom account before the meeting (you will not need to purchase anything to participate in our Zoom meetings.
- Log on about a minute or so before the session begins to get your bearings.
- Try and be in a quiet room and mute yourself if there is background noise unless you are speaking.
We look forward to seeing you!