Is Austin Commercial Real Estate All Right, All Right, All Right?
- How will Austin’s commercial real estate emerge from COVID-19?
- Is Austin still absorbing new supply or has new development lapped demand? What is the impact on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for the near term? What’s being built? Where?
- What are the most pressing issues and challenges in leasing, management and operations?
- What are the new trends in architecture and design?
About our speaker:
Kathy Carr is a talented professional with extensive expertise in commercial and corporate real estate for Fortune 500 enterprises as well as small entrepreneurial businesses. She has been a key contributor for multiple CRE projects in tenant representation, direct and third-party landlord representation, property lease and sale negotiations, build-to suit, construction and facilities management and all aspects of corporate real estate. Kathy currently oversees business development and community relations for JE Dunn’s Austin operations.
6:50am - Coffee & Networking
7:10am - Breakfast Buffet
7:25am - Introductions & Announcements
7:50am - Speaker Introduction
8:20am - Q&A
8:30am - Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Directions and Parking
Breakfast Fees & Policy